Face Book Like Fan Page

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

anuska shetty









Telugu actress Anushka made her college and Bangalore.

# Anushka Yoga learned during his college days.

# The actress made her bachelor's degree in computer applications.

# Anushka is a yoga teacher and has taught Yoga program in Bangalore and Bombay.

# Anushka came into cantact with director E Nivas during yoga classes. It was he who suggested that Puri Jagan, so it was selected for Super.

# The actress has not had a thin support, and no experience in modeling.

# AThe Telugu actress believes his patience, ability to work hard, to believe in myself and ability to work with people to be your greatest asset.

# "I like collecting newspaper articles of natural calamities. I have all the scraps of paper with me. I also like collecting quotes and poems. I write sometimes. I love children and animals" [quote Anushka]

# "Although my family has no connection with the film industry, I like this area a lot and I do here," [quote Anushka]




Celebrity, also known as a celebrity in popular culture is a person who has a significant profile in the media, and are easy to identify. celebrity status may be associated with certain professions, and often appeared in the media. It may be due to career, but can also occur by chance or a result of infamy.




Tags:Anuska shetty,hot anuska,anuska wallpaper,anuska wallpaper,anuska hot stills,actress anuska,indian actress hotpics,hot images,hot photos,more hot images, unseen hot photos, very hot photos, hot hotphotos, malayalam hot girls, malayalam hot photos, tamil hot photos, telugu hot photos, tollywood hot phots, tollywood gallery, bollywood gallery, hotphotos, tamil, hotimages, trisha krishnan hot, nayanatara hotphotos,anuska hot pics, anushka sharma hot kiss
anushka hot imagem,anuska hot stills

0 comments:

Post a Comment